Subscription for one year (January to December) is:
- UK members – £22
- Members in the rest of Europe – £26
- Members in the rest of the world – £35
- Members who elect to receive the Postal Stationery Society Journal and other publications as a PDF file by email, instead of a paper copy – £12.50
If you are not currently a member and would like to join the Society, please download and print out the application form file, fill it in and send it to the Membership Secretary:
35 Portia Avenue
Or you can fill in the form using your computer and add your signature, then the information to him.
Subscription payments can be made by UK cheque or by PayPal.
Payment by UK Cheque
Only cheques drawn on a UK bank in sterling can be accepted by the Society. Cheques from foreign banks or cheques drawn in any other currency cannot be accepted due to high bank charges. Where payment is made for the current year you will receive all of the society's publications for the year.
Payment by PayPal
If you wish to pay your membership subscription through PayPal, please follow these instructions.
- Log into your PayPal account.
- Select "Send money to family or friends".
(if you have the amount you are sending in your PayPal account normally no fee is payable, otherwise please tick the box so that you pay the fee)
- In the message box include your name and the first line of your address.
- Please use the email address "email@example.com" when making your payment. The Treasurer will automatically be informed by PayPal when a payment is made.
If the payment is part of an application to join (instead of a renewal), then email the and copy this to the to let them know what the payment is for.
If you wish to join the Society but do not have a UK bank account or a PayPal account please contact the for alternative payment methods.